Friday, September 25, 2009

Thank you for lots of ideas

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Looks like yesterday they were watching my form from morning till night! But seems like they weren't there today, perhaps because today is not a holiday any more. There are various types of jobs out there, really.

Never mind! Just hold your head up! - I try to think that way but you find it hard to stroll out somewhere if you're completely in a siege, they're even watching the backdoor(´‐ω‐`)

Not only do they take my photos but also they tail me, which makes my fear grow, instead of making me feel good(´‐ω‐`)

Well that's their work anyway. They might be doing it on their own will, or against it.

So - thank you for sending your replies to my request to send any fun ideas or solution to this over to me (thank you for spending your time on my jokes in other words) (lol)

Here let me show a couple of ideas I really liked.

Okay first of all . . .

・How about calling for their moms and ask them to persuade those guys through a megaphone?

. . .

( ´,_ゝ`)=3 *chuckles*

Believe me this has a delayed effect on you!

Oh wait a minute wait a minute, it's me who's locking myself in the house (lol)

Another one is . . .

・That should be so cool should you explode a camera by gazing it, like Piccolo did

"It should be, indeed" were the words that came to my mind at first but imagining my gaze exploding a camera has come to make me laugh for some reason.

(This just might be that I'm not that good at Dragon Ball, especially at Piccolo(lol))


Next one says maybe I could go out in a Kuroko cosplay or Chonmage wig . . .


Well I'll keep your comments for future refere

I won't, never! (´Д`;)


I wrap this up on my own, though I'm the very one who asked you to response

Well I think it's OK

Good night~ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ