Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've been watched

Today I enjoyed lunch with my close friend who has known me for 15! years, for the first time in a long while!

I heard there's these three media guys parking their small black station wagon outside my house, to watch me (´‐ω‐`)I heard they're with camera, focusing it on the entrance.

I was thinking of going for a walk as it's cool and nice outside but I'd better not
(´‐ω‐`)

So you three guys there, if you're reading this you can go back now! I won't go out today.

Hmm but wait a minute, I could do something fun by making use of this situation . . . like:

Me shows up proudly (and slowly(lol)) at the entrance, in a Kuma Chang suit!

Man1: "Wh . . . what the . . . ?!"

Man2: "Dammit! Shoot it, shoot it anywayz!"

Man3: *Click!!* *Click click click click!*

Somethig like that. Oh but my Kuma Chang suit is stored in the costume depot. Ouch . . . !

Does anyone have any good ideas~!

(Well I'm not that motivated anymore, though)