Monday, September 14, 2009

Fell in love x 2

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Yesterday I went to Suntory Hall to see the live of this person called Techung, who is doing Tibetan traditional music!

I was totally blown away~. He was so, way way cool! (´ロ`)

Not only his music and performance, but also - how can I say, his character, mood and appearance - all of them were way cool, which surprised me. It's been quite a long time since I last saw such a cool person like him. Well its more like "groovy," rather than just cool.

And he's got this great voice.

I saw something really good. Good I went to see it~.


Changing the subject, speaking of a cool person, today! I had this impressive experience in the city.

I went shopping by bycicle. Something went wrong with the chain and it came off in a weird way, so It wouldn't turn back to normal.

I moved to the side of the road and struggled with the chain beside a homeless man who was selling "Big Issue" magazine, but . . .

"(´;ω;`)Weeeeep! I don't get it~! Mommy~!"

Then

A hand

Was held out to my bicycle

"?!" I looked up at it and found this fine young man, wearing spiffy suit and black-rimmed glasses.

*Clang clang clang*

*CLANG!*

R, Repaired! My bicycle is repaired! Awww!

"Th-thank you very much ! !" - saying that and bowing were all I could do, then the spiffy suit young man smiled and walked away brightly . . . !

oh…

M-

My angel ! ! ! ! (´ロ`)

"M, may I ask you name . . . ?!" It was such a situation where you would feel like asking his name like that, I've never seen such a scene other than in Jidaigeki! (lol)

You know, as I often say this here and there I haven't been able to ride a bicycle. But I've been training it for the past few months (lo) and now I'm able to ride it, but people in Tokyo are very cold, I mean they just give a chilly look at me when I fall down. Like, no one would help you even if you're struck down by a heart attack. I don't know if it's my place to say this as I'm totally a city-bred, but -

People in Tokyo are cold(´・ω・`)

That's what I've been thinking of lately. All the more because I visited countryside from time to time.

So among those people the young man I ran into today seemed really like an angel.

I fell in love with him, for a second!

I thought of many things like "His hands might get dirty." But I was very pleased~.

Thanks to him I returned home safe and sound(つДT)

Thank you very much(つДT)

I had a good day today.