Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Failed photo 1

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

By the way an article about my boyfriend is on the magazine out today. He's just a normal person so please don't take it too seriously(;´▽`A``

Just my two cents

I've always said "Ah~ Yes~" for quite a long time when I'm asked "So do you have a boyfriend?" by American magazines or radio interviews so it could've happened anytime, but it made me a bit that it happened now . . . ? Perhaps they were running out of material to write. A lot is happening in the public though (;・`ω・´)


Well! (←my dad's fav phrase)

I uploaded an image for my yesterday's message for the first time in a long while

And this one turned out just miserable, cause I took a photo of myself after a really, really long time!

First I had a hard time to decide how to take a photo of what, had many failures, then ended up taking that "Alright this will be fine" one (which wasn't that fine, actually (lol))

Above one is one of failed photos.

Get it? I made a cross-eyed face for some reason, to make it fun - but it's not fully shown up in the photo_| ̄|○

Poor my challenging cross-eyed face . . ._| ̄|○

After this I'll upload one more failed photo

Give me a second