Saturday, January 10, 2009

My fave people ver.2009.1

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

This is very tough like the last 2 songs before the encore, if I compare this to the live stage performance (>my current state of making music)

I remember I wrote my favorite male artists/celebs in Message From Hikki quite long ago. How many years ago was that? At that time I think I made the list including people in the past, but this time I limit it to living people only! And all are in Japan!

This is the top 5 for over 4 years now.


Tsutomu Sekine

Heizō Takenaka

Peter Barakan

Egashira 2:50

Itsuji Itao


Just imagine the scene that these 5 guys are standing on the basketball court



.。゚+.(´▽`)。+.゚+・゜ (me imagining the scene)

This is my choice of the Japanese team's starting lineup!

And - US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is the woman whom I wanna make friends with.

I wanna employ her as the team manager if I were the team owner.

Among American celebs I've been a long-term big fan of Conan O'Brien. I won't die until I make an appearance on his show (<3)


Aww- I'm so tired~

I think I'll write an English message after I wrap up my Utada album

Good morning & good night
(:D)┼─┤*me flops*