Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cusp

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

My birthday is just around the corner, come to think of it!

I was born on January 19, which falls under Cusp, the period of time when Capricorn is moving out and Aquarius is moving in, apparently . . .

I was just doing some research that had nothing to do with constellation, and something led me to this site on Indian astrology.

There I found something interesting!

You know what, in Sanskrit,

Capricorn is called "makara," and

Aquarius is called "kumbha"

That's what they say.

Wait a minute, it's almost like

. . . "makura" and "kuma" ! ! (lol)

To be honest, I've always adored elephant's nose and feet. I have lots of strange furnitures, like lamps and chairs, all elephant-shaped. (lol) I so so so love Kuma Chang's feet because they look like zou(elephant)-san's feet. I mean, their shapes are.

Do you know the imaginary creature with elephant's nose and feet, that appears a lot in old Indian pictures? They say that's the one called "makara." Aha (lol)

Makura!

Kuma!

SA・I・KO・U☆

By the way the image above is the picture drawn by the stylus on the screen of my Nintendo DS, when I was on the tour in like 2006. That hair look is the one I had from around when I was on the tour through HEART STATION release.

One more thing: it's pretty hard to remember all the people you know, even if they are the ones who are close to you or whom you see a lot at work, isn't it? Shouting "Oh! today is the day!" on the very day, or "Oh no, I forgot about that!" after their birthday is over . . . it happens a lot to me. If only they told me several days earlier - that's what I always think.

It seems a certain number of them just don't talk about it because they are too shy to be celebrated. Hey don't be such a stranger to me.