Thursday, January 08, 2009

First time experience

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Look at this!


I just made miso shiru for the first time in my life!

That tasted good! Woot!

I never run taste tests. So this went straight into the bowl with no taste tests, without exception!

That's scary isn't it (lol)

But so far I've never failed in cooking nor made something that had an unexpected taste. I can count how many times I've ever cooked all on one hand though

I don't know why . . . but I have this mysterious confidence that I can 'recognize' the taste by other sense organs (senses of smell, touch, hearing and sight) without running taste tests. (This seriously sounds scary, doesn't it (lol))

It's very natural for me not to run taste tests.

So - I wish you a Happy New Year. Best wishes to you all!


From 'manly' Utada