Thursday, October 30, 2008

I got it

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Well . . .

Now I know the reason why I got those bruises in the image I uploaded yesterday . . .


Looks like these bruises were made by a kid's hand or petite woman's hand, hmm, could it be . . .

. . . A ghost ?!

(x O x) AAAaaaaaaaaggghhhhh !!!!!

No no no ! No way ! (T o T) Awww!

I was talking with my friend like that, shivering.

Well but, wait a minute.

Hikaru, maybe you could try grabbing your own arm by yourself.

Huh? You mean, this way?


*grabs my arms*

It fit perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly ! ! ! !


C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S !

You are the 100th visitor here today!

Ta-dahhh! *sounds a fanfare*

Let's break the kusudama open!

It really fit perfectly like that. All my fingers, fit neatly into each bruise.

Err.
It is estimated, that I was grabbing my left arm tightly by my right hand, when I was troubling with a nightmare.

So, that was me . . . :slumps down:

Well but I feel relieved, as I thought for a moment it could be a ghost, which made me scared~
Whew (^-^;)

I've always talked, laughed or cried in my sleep, and I always have nightmares as well, so there's no wonder if I grabbed my own arm so hard enough to make bruises . . . ha ha ha . . .

So

The
Case
Is
Closed
!

He he he he heh !
(Am I really OK with this?)

Putting that aside - I enjoyed Onihei special show aired the other day~ (sheds tears)

I cried in sympathy with Omasa-san, then came that ending song.

I was really happy to watch that! Thank you!