Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lost property of the day

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

The back cover of my ke-tai came off . . .


Came off and gone somewhere ! ! !


I'm in the mood of

( T _ T ) Dohhhhh

for the first time in ages, mom*

I totally have no idea when it came off, where I dropped it.

I searched my house but in vain, so most likely I dropped it outside!


Good bye, my ke-tai's back cover san . . .

We had been friend for a short period of time after I changed my ke-tai to the new one, but I'll never forget your being strong and kind enough to protect my ke-tai's batteries

No matter how far away we are apart

No matter how long time passes by

I'll never forget

Every time I look at the exposed batteries of my ke-tai I'll recall those days spent with you

Though you are not here anymore

Good bye, my friend



. . . Can I buy only the back cover? (. _ .)