Sunday, February 03, 2008

So

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Once again

Here's the picture of Kuma Chang and me

(YES! this time Kuma Chang's cute face is in the picture!) (my arm and neck are about to run off the edge)


Though I got off work earlier than expected I was foraging for a bunch of mouth-watering foods in the dressing room with my staff like hyenas, so in the meantime I ended up returning home on time.

Today's loot is the BLT sandwich of Homework's ! !

I'm gonna eat it (*-_-*)

I'm gonna enjoy it (*-_-*)


The table was overflowing with foods, like the fruit plates of Senbikiya, some expensive-looking cookies, doughnuts of Krispy Kreme famous for the queue on weekends! Thank you very much.
It's so gorgeous that I kinda feel sorry(._. )

I ate the doughnut of Krispy Kreme for the first time in ages and it was way too sweet ! ! ! Has it always tasted this sweet ? !

I took one bite, then returned it into the box. (Someone ate it up) (Some ate 2 pieces)


Whew~, anyway Kuma Chang has a desert color, freshly-baked color, and kinako color - he really has a beautiful color.