Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Before I knew it!

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

The release date of "HEART STATION/Stay Gold" is already here!

I heard HEART STATION many times when I went to Center Gai(Center Street) in Shibuya the other day, after a long time!
This kind of thing always makes me happy( ^w^)
And for some reason, I thought "I gotta do my best for the promotional works~"


These are the headphones I used in my PV!

They're square-shaped! Pretty rare, huh~! And the color is white!

It looks good, huh!

I got these at Apple Store on the day before the PV shooting day. An Audio-Technica product. The company logo is erased for the shooting.

I fell in love with them at first sight as this color and shape looked so cute.

But I haven't used them as headphones yet (lol)

I bought them based on looks only.

Maybe I'll use them soon . . .