Sunday, January 06, 2008

Otoshidama

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Yaaay Yaaay

I've got Otoshidama-(^-^)


I rushed to a toy store, and got a new pink-color DC Lite(^-^)

This is the one I've always wanted to get! I'm so happy I finally bought it!

I'm pretty sure it's rare that you see such a 24-year-old woman who takes a Otoshidama envelope out of her bag to make payment at the toy store checkout (lol)

Am I all right . . . I'll soon be 25~. And playing in Kuroko outfit. Wearing a chonmage wig alone when I'm doing some netsurfs or watching TV at home(I feel kinda relaxed with it).

I think it's OK(^0^)

FYI, last year "playing Jungle animals" had been quite popular (only for myself) and I was making Jungle-ish sounds myself in spare moments from meetings, shootings or when in the dressing room of TV stations.

Roaaaarrrr! Au Au Au
Yack Yack Yack Ow Ooww Uhhooww Auuuuuuuhh! Screeeeeech!

Like, in very loud voice. I was mimicking the sounds of Jungle monkeys, birds and gorillas.

How come.

(That was fun for me, for some reason . . . )


Compared to last year, I have a feeling that I'm steadily leveling up this year ! ! Playing Jidaigeki actors rules! (at least I've advanced to the mimicking of human beings)



I haven't used the new DS Lite yet.
I'm kinda tense (; .V.)

I've already charged it up though.

*thump thump*