Thursday, January 17, 2008

Everyone is kinky

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I'm writing this listening to the song of which I completed mixing today.

This is, like

(^-^) VERY!!

(^-^) VERY!!

(^-^) GOOD!!

My own song struck home with me for the first time in a long while.


This is the image taken when the strings of the song were being recorded.

It looks like this if you look at the recording booth from the control booth.

The light was too dim to see things well as I took this in the confusion of the moment.

I'd say, this totally looks like a spy photo(^-^) Yaaay

You know what, the percentage of girls was higher than 90%, as the organization of strings on this day was a lil bit unusual ! !

Which turned out to be a quite lively strings' recording!

There was only one boy, among more than a dozen people. I was able to observe him feeling timid, from the control booth(lol)

While the girls were getting ready to go home after the recording, they were chatting endlessly as if girls were such beings that die if they stop chatting(; .V.), and I very much enjoyed listening to chit chats of the girls who never knew I was listening to them over here using a mic(lol)

It's kinda bugging (^-^) I'm sorry


Well, I fairly like this spy-photo-like image, and I thought about the reason why.

Here is the conclusion!

Seems like, this looks like the picture of ballerinas by Degas . . . ! ! !

The light is dim, you can't see their faces clearly, but you can recognize there are a bunch of women,

You know it's what's called

A spy photo ! (lol)


So, I would like to advance this new theory that the good thing about Degas' works is that they look like spy photos! (This might not be a new theory at all though)

Those people who like his works, may have a taste for spy-photo stuff I suppose.


Whatever.

Nice strings were recorded, and they made the song much better.

Thank you very much for the strings people( ^w^)