Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tokuji Shimaji, Yamaguchi City, Yamaguchi Pref.

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Before I write further, there's one thing I wanna tell you . . .

I've been having a slight cramp in a part of my left side ass since yesterday, which bugs me so much even right now when I'm sitting here in front of the computer and typing ! ! ! You know sometimes you have a little cramp in your eyelids, right? That's what's been happening in my ass(left side) right now! For more than 24 hours now! Just when will it stop~!?

Gahhh!


Well, back to this booklet "徳地(Tokuji)", Tokuji . . .

. . . is of Tokuji, of Saba District, of Yamaguchi City~!

And in the chapter called "Bustle of 島地(Shimaji)" found the name of "Utada" . . . !

(Shimaji is the area located in Tokuji)

It says "There lived a 大庄屋(dai-shouya) family called Utada family in Shimaji, and they were possessed a large piece of property."

大庄屋? . . . "Is it a big barbar(床屋, tokoya)?" was what I thought, which was completely wrong! (Too silly!)

Dai-shouya means those officer type of people in charge of collecting renders from farmer people. They were the town leader, as well as officer.

. . .

Ehhhhhhh------! ! The officer to collect renders~?! Does it mean, the officer who is so infamous for taking farm crops from farmer people without mercy, often in samurai dramas~!?


Oh, I see . . .


Well, seems like that's about it, Utada san.

Oh well, this has got to be like an inside talk that anyone without Utada surname won't care about. Sorry for that.