Thursday, June 14, 2007

For the first time in 7 years . . .

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

. . . I dyed my hair!

It's been really a long time since I last did it, so I feel a little embarrassed. But I like this freshness.

I'm bored of my pitch-black bob, and that's why I slightly dyed my hair brown.

Long black hair looks great, but when you wear your hair in a bob you'll get bored in the meantime~.

I paid a visit to the hairdresser this afternoon, and you know what, it was also the first time in 3 years apparently. I doubt if I'm really female. Nowadays even pet dogs would visit the hairdresser more often I guess . . .

It's because lately I've always been having a haircut at the SOHO-type office of my hairstylist san~.

Sometimes it's a nice thing, to leave your head to others in the midst of the brightness of the hairdresser, spark of life, scent of drugs or sound of the dryer.

For me the perfect color is golden brown of Kuma Chang, but I'd look like a fading person if I, whose pigment is light, dyed my hair that light color(._.*)