Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Prologue

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I bought a set of cooking tools for some reason when I moved from my house last year.

My cooking experience is close to zero. I guess those of you who saw my unique knife skill felt so nervous when I appeared in the cooking show of "Utaban" last time. (lol)

But a friend of mine (♀) told me it would be much fun if we did cooking together, which ignited my cooking soul! Two girls, cooking happily together . . . ! How girly! How cute! I just gotta do it ! ! !

In girls' school I had "A" grades in cooking of home economics, though I may not look it! (I don't know the reason why)
I have a knack for breaking an egg open one-handed! (Actually, I can't break it two-handed . . . I'm often told that's strange)

So, being taught what to do from my friend, I've done cooking together with her at my home several times up till now, eaten the results, enjoyed praising ourselves like "Oh this is so yummy-!" "We're some of genius!" "Maybe this could be fit for sale, couldn't it?!"

To be continued