Friday, May 18, 2007

Charming feature

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

If asked "What part of your body is your favorite?"

Or

"What is your most attractive feature?"

Most girls would answer like "My eyes," moderately. Some rising gravure idols may give a funny answer to it . . . (Sorry for my old-man-like perspective(lol))

You ask me what is my answer?

Of course, it's my shapely legs.

Damn you!! (  -_-)=))XoX((=(-_-  ) You dork!!


I'm just joking. (;^-^A) I'm terribly sorry. I have fat feet.


My serious answer is, "The shape of the back of my head"!

Every hair-stylist person tells this to me. It wasn't until I started this job and got to work with hair-stylist people that I realized this, but I've been told this too often so I got to be proud of the back of my head before I knew.

It's so round(lol)

I asked my parents about this, and heard a bit moving untold story. Both my parents have a so-called "cliff-shaped" head, and seems like they vowed not to let my head like theirs when I was born, so they made every effort to lay me on my side, turned me from side to side every couple of hours so as not to slant the shape of my head.

That's fairly a hard work, isn't it. By the way, I heard the underside becomes flat if you forget to turn. (lol)

I haven't thought I benefited from it too often(Maybe my head would look nice when I wear my hear in a bob?), but I remember this story, feel my parents' love and think "Okay, things will get better" when I suffer from relationship with my parents, or when something happens that makes me sigh.

Not only about the back of the head, parents are really taking care of their children with love in various ways even if their children don't know about it - that's what I think. Being alive means someone has taken a great care of you, right. That's really something.


Oh, Kuma Chang . . . now that I look closer . . . you have a cliff-shaped head too? (lol)(lol)

The cliff-shaped head isn't that bad (*^-^*) It's cute