Thursday, May 10, 2007

Chapter 3

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

My friend: "G, GREEEEEEEEEAT!!!!"

Me: "Hehe, I tried very hard*"

I almost scooped out the inside! (It's cuts of white peach, by the way) So, I tried to pry the can open a little more. Seemed like my friend was worrying about me, since the cut edge of the can was sharp. I proceeded carefully.

Alight! This will do! Now all I gotta do is turn the can upside down and shake it against the basket ! ! Shake shake ! !

Yah!

*thud*


(|||=o=) Aaaaaghh!!! Something thudded out! One piece came out!

. . . I have a bad feeling about this. But there's no alternative way. I have no choice but stick it to the end, with this method.

Yah!

*thud*

Yah! Yah!

*thud* *thud* *thud thud*


The two of them felt greatly fulfilled when the can went empty.


Then they went straight into the photo session of the empty can ! ! ! "This is ART!" "Wow this is great ma'am! Look at this wild cut edge!" - they kept taking the pictures of it praising themselves. Wasn't it what's called trash . . .

They were completely in the state of natural high. They felt a bunch of chemicals in the brain like adrenaline, dopamine, and whatnot coming out.

I wonder what this is all about.

This type of pleasure, that you feel when you achieve a goal in an inconvenient way, not through conventional methods.

The strange sense of superiority that you feel when you pick up something with your toe, even though it is at your arm's length if you change your position.

That's the fun of innovations. The joy of expanding your possibilities. The spirit in adversity to overcome self-imposed restriction and pull off a victory.

So this is how humanity has evolved . . . .:*:.(*^-^)

(Although my idea and action were that of chimpanzee*)


(T O T) Mom I made it! I managed to open the can without the can opener! I won! I beat the can!



What of the tart.