Friday, May 11, 2007

Not epilode but epilogue

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

So here is the tart. Done.

It turned out to be fairly tasty, after many twists and turns. The good thing about making it yourself is that you can adjust the sweetness to suit your tastes!

Maybe this tart would've looked better if I'd put some peach jam or white powder onto the surface, but it was plain just as it was, which was good! (= I didn't have any jam!)

But this time I thought that I might be suited to making desserts, unexpectedly. When I was making dough, cream and such, my nervousness exploded and I measured things strictly with stern expression. It was the moment that my kitchen almost turned to laboratory. Maybe it would be fun if I made desserts in a white coat! (I'm pretty serious!)

The procedure of stretching dough over the pan was like working with clay, which was pretty fun~*

Oh, this is just an aside, but it wasn't until the tart was ready and to be taken out of the pan that I realized I didn't have any large plates . . . (Yes yes I know that can't be true) I rushed into putting saran wrap on the round plate of the microwave, then arranged the tart on it.

"That can't be, that can't be" - seemed like my friend wasn't so happy with that, but for me it was fairly a good idea. I admit it doesn't look good though. Ha ha ha ha. (Now who said she's a nervous time of person?)


The End