Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Someone, cook Sekihan~

Hey hey, you know what~!
I heard Flavor Of Life topped the single ranking for three consecutive weeks!

Yaaaaay! d(^o^)b

Thank you so much for your support as always~!

I wonder if this happened because a lot of young girls who was watching HanaDan bought the CD*
Or was it because of the eye-catching Onigiri on the CD jacket* (Everybody keeps asking me "why Onigiri?" - Never mind.)

Well. you know, I've already been working on recording my next song since last week. Those works related to sound composing have been settled for the time being, and I'm now working on writing lyrics at home. Hmmm~. In the process of making a song, writing lyrics is the demanding task that requires most concentration and time - that's what I've re-realized these days.

Composing music is a hard task too, but the surprising fact is that you'll see something coming out while you're trying various things and playing the sounds. It's a fairly sensuous kind of thing, and above all, music is music. I mean, basically music sounds similar no matter who listens to it, doesn't it?

I don't know why but I feel lonely when I write lyrics. I'm pretty sure I go like "Aaaaghhh, Jesus!!! Damn it! Wee~~~~p! My Kuma Chang~!" tearing my hair more frequently when I write lyrics than when I compose music . . . It's like, you keep frustrated like "the word that once slipped your mind is right on the tip of your tongue but you can't recall it" . . . until you wrap it up . . . it's like a "I'm so concerned about it that I can't sleep!" situation.

So, that's where I'm at right now.

Awwwww! (T o T)

I have a feeling that I may have written the same sort of complaint message here before . . . I suppose it's OK.