Friday, March 09, 2007

Picky eating burst out

I've eaten saba no misoni (mackerel with miso) 4 times in the past week.

Tastes too good ! ! (more like "eaten too many times," I say)

I just ate saba no misoni bento again a little while ago, watching Hana Yori Dango 2 . . . When my song was playing I was thinking like *chomp* *chomp* . . . "Hmm? They*chomp*play it*munch*longer than I*chomp*thought~," then came to find out that they aired the song in full length!

(/#_#) Oh My God

They aired the song from start to finish~! That's incredible.

Whew.

Flavor Of Saba no misoni . . .

. . .



Damn you!! (  -_-)=))XoX((=(-_-  ) You dork!!

I know it's hard for you to write a new message right after that "Important Announcement," but do not play to the gallery halfway !


Aw, all right this will do! (lol)

*uploaded a message*