Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My fave T-shirt

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Today I've done a TV song show, got home, ate, cleaned house, took a bath and now what should I wear after it ~ hum hum hum ~* Alright! I'll wear this one today*

So here it is, my fave Tetris T-shirt!!

I admit the T-shirt looks a little wrinkled because of washing, but . . .

In the meantime . . .

The wrinkles will go away by themselves!
(^o^) yes!

You just can't iron your shirts every single time, you know what I mean.

This has been my fave since I got it at Nintendo-san's Tetris event. The tiny Mario looks cute, and above all, the design of Tetris blocks fills me with nostalgia~.

I gotta wear something over this shirt before I get cold. But if I wear something, then it will hide my fave T-shirt! Aww . . . W, what should I do!!! Or maybe I could wear a long-sleeved shirt under the T-shirt.

Um, I think I'm like completely talking to myself.

Let me just upload this!