Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hitomaro from my bag

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Sometimes my dad gives me a book. Like, saying he found a book that I'd be interested in, or he recommends me books that he's read and found interesting lately.

This is the one I got from him the other day. "Kakinomoto no Hitomaro ~the person and his works~." This is a hardcover edition, solid made. You can see a nice illustration on the cover*

I put this in my bag to read in spare moments from my work, and one day I went out with my friend bringing it with me!

My ke-tai rang while doing shopping together. I rushed to search for my ke-tai in my bag since the store was fairly quiet. But there were many kinds of stuff in my bag, which made it not easy to find my ke-tai~! First of all I took out the book which was interrupting my search . . . Ah, there it is, I found my ke-tai.

That happens often actually, but I noticed my friend was staring at my hands . . .

Friend " . . . What is it? "

Me "Huh? . . . Oh, well, you mean this. This is, you know . . . Kakinomoto no Hitomaro . . . "

Friend " . . . "

Me " . . . "

Friend " I see . . . "


I don't remember too much about what happened then, but if I remember right, I just changed the topic not mentioning Kakinomoto no Hitomaro at all.



The End