Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Impulse buying 2

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

(=Impulse buying Returns)

This one in the picture! Can you tell what it is?

It's a panty! A panty!

You dork(((((;-_-)=)) -o-).:'.
How dare you show such a thing to the public!

Wait wait wait! I just bought it! It's a new one!

I found this panty when I dropped in at a variety store to get some goods. Well, actually I caught its eye . . . rather than I found it!

Can you believe there is a panty with such design like this? Just how keen-eyed this guy is.

I added this to my shopping cart before I knew it.

Hmmm~, the more I look at it, the more awesome this looks.

As I'm scheduled to do a shooting tomorrow, I'm thinking of wearing this panty to make the stylist-san and staff girls laugh! So, this could be called "shoubu pantsu(underwear you wear for a special occasion like a date) " . . . in a sense . . .
(*- -*) *blushes*

Hey, why are you getting bashful on this(lol) > me

Hmm~* I'm looking forward to tomorrow~*