Saturday, April 15, 2006

Reunion x2 (sorry again for ke-tai users!)

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

This is a shot taken after the photo shoot for a magazine yesterday.

Woow these two look a lot like each other ... Hey! (-- canned joke, huh)

Yeah, that's me 7 years ago and me yesterday.

I met up again with 16-years-old me --- !

Just looking at my old photos brings back memories and takes me back in the old days, and it feels even greater to see the life-size billboard of myself! It's amazing! It's something like "Gee, it's been a long time."

And I say Kuge-san, who brought this billboard, is pretty amazing too!!!!

That's another reunion. Or rather, the main reunion!
The photo shoot with Kuge-san for the first time in 7 years, since we did the shoot for "First Love" or "movin' on without you." It's unexpectedly realized as a work for a magazine.

He said he brought this life-size billboard as it was still in his office.

As it had been such a long time since we last saw each other, we were laughing all the time during the shooting. I mean, Kuge-san was laughing too hard! The grown-up (?) look on my face made him laugh a lot through the camera. I enjoyed the shooting very much, too!

There's this feeling that you can't go against time, as well as that time is not an axis but actually fun house with lots of hidden doors, free to explore as you like.

I feel like the concept of "simultaneousness" itself could not exist any more, as well as the world could be fully filled with "simultaneousness."

It's kinda like, "time" is not a long and thin baguette, but a big baumkuchen. Sounds yummy, huh*

I wanna see him again! I love Kuge-san. (*x.x*)Geez! I'm such a bold guy.

Hey hey, looking at the photo above do you think I've changed? Or not?