Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I saw "CASSHERN"!

Very good that I could keep away from seeing it until now! A good while ago I was asked if I would like to see it by video in advance, but I declined the offer as I wanted to see it in a large theater. The next thing I knew, I was in this strange state where all the staff around me and people concerned had gone to the preview but me (~^*)

And at last I went to the preview in Ebisu yesterday. I was like "I'll divorce him if the movie is boring! SMILEY Bwahahahah!!!" in the interview for HEY!HEY!HEY!. Now here are my impressions:

I enjoyed it very much! I could hear a good number of girls crying around me, and I dropped a tear too when I saw a very unexpected scene though I tried not to cry at the beginning. The scene was so odd that people told me "How come you cried at that scene??"! (Guess which scene it was . . .) On top of that my eyes were filled with tears at the very end, then came my theme song to the movie and I finished watching it with this rare embarrassment way like "Augh! People would think I cried at my own song! Aaaagh no way!". (lol)

My most favorite character is Kaoru Naito, played by Micchie (Mitsuhiro Oikawa)!! He's just great. Naito Rocks. Naito rures!

Now I'm finally able to tell my impressions and others when asked about the movie. I ended up miserable in the interviews for some music programs I've done, like "Er . . . the thing is that . . . I haven't seen it yet." "Oh, you haven't?!"; but from now on I can tell about it properly as much as I like. Well, actually MUSIC STATION is the only one program that has yet to be recorded, though. Heh.

*yawn* It's been a long time since I last stood in front of the mass media that way.
Good night!