Saturday, March 27, 2004

Ahh days keep on passing by

My head and heart are too full of what I'm doing right now and things in the near future to write about the live concert in February! Yaaay! Aw, no. I can't do it now, forgive me please.

By the way, when I was reading a music dictionary the other day I saw this word "KENBAN GAKKI"(kenban-gakki) and thought at first "what the heck is that?"

"KEN"(key)? Huh? What shape does this musical instrument have?? - I imagined something strange . . .

Then I translated the kanji literally and found it meant "Keyboard"! That really was the moment that struck me like "Aha! I see!"! I was even almost slapping my knee like "Oh yeah, got it!"


What led me to talk about things like this!? Well it's just, I just remembered it . . . hey I should remember the live concert things first! (lol)


********************
(NOTE by Nuuk)
"BAN" means "board." "GAKKI" stands for "musical instruments."