Saturday, December 27, 2003

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas, or Happy Hanukah, or just a Happy End-of-the-year-2003! I'd also like to say Happy Birthday to people whose birthdays happen to get all mixed up with this busy holiday season.

(repeat of the words above, in Japanese)

How are you getting along during these year-end days? I've been in the studio, as ever. Even the studio was closed on the 25th of December . . . Aaaargh, gosh they closed it while I desperately wanted as much time for work as possible, even just one more day! Lemme do my work please!! - I begged for it yelling like that at the gate in the snow - No, I didn't do that (it wasn't snowing either, by the way) and actually I held a small party at my friend's new house.

Most of the people outside on this day are tourists cause it's the day basically everyone wants to spend with family, no matter if Christian or not. Those who gathered had various backgrounds like: Christian with no family living nearby, Hebrew, person who doesn't believe in any religion and such; so anyway the party went like "Happy 25th December" and we enjoyed it very much. It was good that I could spend one whole day without work. It's been a long time since I last contacted human beings other than my place of work-!

I don't know why but I've been listening to Prince as my background music for these couple of days! (Yeah I know I'm getting deep!) The Greatest Hits one! What a surprise, I noticed that I didn't have even one original album of his, so I'll drop into the CD store open past midnight on my way home as I'm getting to feel like I desperately want one. Ciao. Ops, I usually never say words like Ciao! Somehow I wrote it and it's just OK for me, I'll leave it as it is. (lol)


********************
(NOTE by Nuuk)
The first paragraph(Italic) is quoted from the original message and not the translation. "Hanukah" is a Hebrew word and in English it is spelled as "Hanukkah." There are more Hebrew words to express this holiday.