Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Hello, this is Assistant Oliver

. . . Uh maybe I thought too hard working out this title . . .

Can you guess how come I got to this 'Assistant Oliver' ?

At first I just thought of writing about Kanzou Sensei (Mr. Liver) Report which is getting to be the 'eye-catcher' (isn't it?! isn't it?!) of COLORS Special Page featured in this site now.

. . . and I considered myself something like Mr. Kanzou's Assistant.

. . . you know, Kanzou means liver . . .

. . . then am I like a Liver's child, or Liver Jr. ?

Ah yes, O'Liver ! so I'm Assistant Oliver !

I got excited about this once but writing here I found it's not interesting at ALL ! ! !

Hey, how can I settle this ! !

(Oh no, Assistant Oliver is going crazy - !)

I almost forgot what I intended to write here . . .




I bet this character would never appear again. (lol)


********************
(NOTE by Nuuk)
"Kanzou Sensei (Mr. Liver)" ... his actual name is Hidenobu Okita(Production Director).
He loves drinking very much and wrote some columns about drinking in Utada Mag(Hikki's freepaper, 6 issues in total).