Saturday, September 11, 2010

Maybe I should have said this much earlier

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Where did this picture come from (lol)

Well, I mean . . .

My manga of Super Kumans I showed you here about 2 years ago, on June 30, 2008(Ahh memories!! I wonder if you'd remember it . . . )


The 6th pctures,

which shows the end of the story . . .

I regret to say this but

Looking at it now I assume

I uploaded an wrong picture at that time ! ! !


Awwwww ! !

(T0T ))(( T0T) W H Y !

I always check my message carefully every time after I upload it, but this did happen . . .


The "actual" end of the story should have been this picture above ! !

I just noticed this mistake after all these years, as I was collecting the pictures of Super Kuman manga in the past for some reasons . . .

I guess some of you wondered and thought it didn't seem to add up when you saw it 2 years ago . . .

Ouch ouch~! !

So. Maybe it's too late to point this out, yet it's something very important for me(cause it's the end of the story, THE END PART OF THE STORY! Aahhhh my bad!), so with that said, if you don't mind, would you please check the manga at "Backnumber" of this website when you have some time to spare? And it would make me very very happy if you would replace the last 6th picture with the one above in your head . . .