Thursday, October 22, 2009

You can smile

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

This . . . is the window of an izakaya(?) I saw when I passed by it, and I just wanna say . . .

Why do you look sooooo disappointed - - - ! ! ! You even look unhealthy rather than "disappointed" - - - ! !

Can't you make yourself just a bit brighter !? (lol) You've got a good catch(大漁), right? You could be happier!!!

Look at the huge good fish you've got, I mean, it's tai, isn't it !?


I just couldn't help but take a picture of this, impressed so much by the mismatch between the situation, vivid coloration and his expression . . .

Seriously I wonder what the person who drew this picture had in mind . . .

Could it possibly be like, the man in the picture is super exhausted because he stayed awake all through the night to catch fish, though he got a good catch?

What a face expression . . . (lol) I say this isn't far behind from that blank-eyed rabbit (I drew it) you see at the top of this message website . . .