Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March sickness

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I met a couple of my friends in NY for the first time in a long time. All of them looked mentally exhausted!

This friend who's working in the economy-related industry looked so tired because of the sudden busyness that came as the economy started to get worse (or started to collapse, should I better say?), and this another friend who's aspiring to become a painter while doing desk work, said s/he had low energy due to the depressed feeling from "March sickness" (long winter is over but spring is late).

Somehow they made me think of myself too!

You can take a rest, if your work is too hard and you feel like taking a rest, right?

You can do nothing, if you don't feel like doing anything, right?

I thought it's important to live your life simply, naturally just as you feel, along with the thoughts like those above. It might take more courage to do so than straining yourself too hard.

I heard Kumas don't strain themselves too hard!

"Bonjour"