Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Project part 4"

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Utada Hikaru 10th ANNIVERSARY

"Please tell us your favorite song of hers!"

. . . I voted by myself (lol)


By the way, on MRI test thing.

I got this email!

"My grandma had the MRI test the other day, and it took me quite a while to understand it because she was calling it like 'IMO-AR-AI'(potato washing) test"


(^_^;) *bursts into laughing*


I, IMOARAI test! (lol)

The grandma is just too cute!

And yes, actually "MRI" does sound like "IMOARAI" (lol)

LMAO!!!!

Also I got this informative mail!

"MRI is an abbreviation for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, developed by Shimadzu Corporation I'm working for the first time in Japan! Also, Hitachi is selling this device that you can have the MRI test listening to CD as a background music. I'm so happy to know you like that sound."

Aha Wow Gee !

So it was developed in Japan for the first time~! Japan did a pretty good job~!

I'll keep my fingers crossed so that they can continue to lead the world in medical equipment industry!

Thanks Shimadzu Corp. san! Keep it up~!