Monday, November 17, 2008

My feelings

I'd like to thank all of you who worried about me and sent various kinds of information to me regarding my easy bruising.

I think now the time has come to show that . . . that thing . . . !

Here we go!

Thanks-beam!! (  . _ .)--------* *feeeeeeep*

"Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura(ITP)" - I've never heard that before! Thought my typing got garbled. (lol) I'll check this soon.

Besides the bruising things I've been losing weight for some odd reason, which I've been nervous about as well, so I went to the hospital to take a blood test. The amounts of white and red blood cells, nutrition status, balance of hormones, and common infections . . . I checked all of them, which came back just normal.

Infections of course include those sexually-transmitted infections! AIDS also! I'm ashamed to say this, but I had the HIV test this time, for the first time, at the age of 25 . . . I must admit I was kinda scared. I felt soooo relieved when I learned I wasn't infected at all (lol)

Also I've booked a complete medical checkup! I'm gonna check myself thoroughly! This is gonna be an overnight plan! Yeah!

It's only me myself who can care about my own feelings and body. I think testing myself too much or being nervous too much are not too good, though.

I wanna take care of myself well enough to keep me as I am.

I think I'm responsible for doing it for those who are precious for me, my work, all of you who care about me, and myself.

Have you ever tried that one?! I mean, how can I say, MRI scans! The thing you're put into a machine hole! The machine that you're put in on your back, kept as is for like 20 minutes, so that it can scan throughout inside my body.

I really love it~. It makes me soooo comfy~. And that mechanical sound is wicked cool. Like "Wow! I wanna take a sample of that sound!" (lol) I believe it's something similar to the sound that airplanes make when they're running the runway, from the perspective of frequency.

I'm soooo looking forward to having the checkup as I can have MRI scans for the first time in a long while. Also, to be honest I love to get my blood drawn. "Oh, your blood flows out this smoothly today~, Looks really smooth~" or "The color looks very nice today" - I'm always talking to the nurse person during the blood drawing (lol)

According to my parents I was smiling every time I was given shots when I was a baby. I mean, I heard I was always smiling (lol)

I remember - when I was a kid I just stayed normal while other kids were weeping and crying in vaccinations, which always made doctors and nurses surprised. I was thinking other kids were just too loud (lol) Like "You guys calm down!" "It's just okay!" "It'll be don in a second!" "It would hurt much worse if you hit your little toe against the angle of the drawer and such!"

Awww I can't want to have the checkup (^0^)