Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It shows up horizontally . . .

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I can't put it up here vertically

(T_T)

I got a lot of requests telling me that they couldn't tell what was in the picture of "To cleanse your palate" so they wanted to see more eye-friendly one, so I tried to upload it here but . . . I rotated the image in the preview window but it turns out horizontally after I upload it here.

Some said "Is there some temple-like thing in the glass?" or "I thought it would be Munch's 'The Scream;'" some said "Is it a hand covered with plaster once then taken it off?" - It was such a fun reading various points of view (lol)

So, if you were someone who wanted to see it in a larger size please go ahead, by rotating the image, rotating the pc screen(lol) or by inclining your head.

This is not the coolest one I drew in the past but it fits in that corner in my room, that's why it stays there.

I feel very relieved when I'm surrounded by the pictures I drew or books I read . . . I wonder why.