Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Good mooooorning!

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I took this photo when I was in a state of an old drunkard, like

"Aw it's been quite a while since I last wrote a message~, alright let's take a photo of something and write some~! ゚+:.゚/(*^-^)/.:+゚"*hiccups*

That way I took this photo and started writing, but I was so drunk that I could hardly write, so eventually I gave up. (lol)

Hurray for my life~!
(^.^)


I have a TV-related work scheduled this afternoon, for the first time in a long while. It's a shooting of my short comment for a TV program.

I was just checking e-mails here and found one from a person of the TV station that's gonna use my comment! (lol)

This person usually does on-location shootings but sadly can't make it to here today.

"I really want to see Hikki!" is what's written in the email (lol)

If only this staff person could make it, I would be so happy! Too bad!

I feel kinda strange (lol)

I'll be on this in a quite casual manner, dressed in my usual plain clothes, anyways I'll do my best~!