Tuesday, September 09, 2008

25-year-old rulez

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I went shopping on my way back from work!

And you know what!

I finallllllllly! Goooooooot a berrrrrreeeet! I was loooooooking fooooooooooor ! ! !
(translation: "I finally got a beret I was looking for!")

I've been looking for this type of beret for 8 years! A gray, female-sized one.

But you know. As it turned out. It's a pretty rare thing.

I found berets like uncool checked ones, too big ones, strange-appliqued ones or army-like ones(lol) though. Flea markets in London, boutiques in New York, department stores in Tokyo - all those places got same type of things like that.

At that time I thought "Maybe I need to be more matured, real woman first, otherwise I'd look like an elementary school kid in a beret" and made up my mind not to wear it until I turn 25.

I mean, to be honest, I completely forgot about that until now (lol)

"Oh Jeez, you are . . . ! Th, the, gray beret! Oh God, I didn't imagine I could meet you in such a fancy shop(for women) . . . ! Your time has come! (*sheds tears*) As promised, I turned 25! 8 years, been such a long time, a lot of things happened! (*sheds tears*) Let's go drinking and talk!" Thinking like that I rushed to the cashier.

Well.

What's that glum expression in your face? You're waring the beret you're dreamed for a long time, aren't you?

Don't you think like that, looking at this picture.

Well, the thing is . . .

I have no idea how to wear it . . . :slumps down:

Should I pull it down? Or should I pull it up, so that it makes some slack around the back of my head? Oh Jeez.

I prayed but what came out was


.... only the image of Osamu Tezuka (T_T)


Or is it like, if you're a young woman, maybe you should tilt it slightly to the left or right and make some slack, right? Am I correct? Or not? Or perhaps you need to consider your hairstyle and even your face bone?

I'm totally messed up now(;_; )

I thought I gotta look for some good examples in old films and web images and dug them, but I found very few . . .

It wouldn't look the same even if I mimicked the way of beautiful actress ladies. Maybe I could talk to my dad, as he's fashion-conscious . . .

And yet at the same time. You fashion-conscious guys who're reading here! Please let me know the good way to wear. I owe you one! Please!

Whew~come to think of it, I visited such a fancy shop for girls like that, for the first time in ages.

Don't you get nervous when you visit those kind of fancy shops?

I feel dizzy and eventually sick if I stay in a place where a vast amount of goods that require me to make a choice visually (clothes, jewelry, sunglasses and such) are displayed. Sometimes I even nearly have hyperventilation, give up shopping and rush out of the shop. Can you get it?! Maybe this is one of those "'I got it' or 'I don't get it'" type of things.

The most scary place is the curtain stores. What was worse, was that I visited an enormously huge store of all stores, in New York.

All those samely-shaped things, in slightly different colors or of different materials, line up endlessly . . . Ugh, just remembering that makes me sick. Maybe it's because, I can't see the whole thing loosely but concentrate on all the details. I got so much information out of it that my brain crashed. I broke into a cold sweat, trembled in every limb, and eventually I ran away (lol)

Clothing shops are just okay for me and I can stay in those shops that deal with vintage rock t-shirts, like forever. I just have a problem with women's shops.

So I always buy my clothes on the web (lol)

But today I went shopping together with my staff, which made the shopping so fun!

Good that I had the courage to go shopping.

20's rule ..'+.(^0^).+.'+.'

I'm happy to be alive~.