Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A new fiscal year

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Woot cherry trees are blooming everywhere!

Anyway, I'm so exhausted by being in HEY!HEY!HEY! special aired two nights before:slumps down:

It's tough, to be in the hustle and bustle of the live show, throughout 3 hours:slumps down:

Everywhere was crowded, and I was in a half-doze from beginning to end.

Still I found a good number of my friends and people who I met before among the guest staring, and we chatted like "It's freeeeeezing cold ! ! !", "It's all messed up", "No idea what's goin' on", "You know I had to do some running around before I sing(lol)", "The song I've never sung before came up in my karaoke medley, which surprised me!" and whatnot (lol)

I was often behaving mysteriously, like boosting the audience when I was not in the camera range.

I mean, I was practicing the choreography of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" in the dressing room during the long spare time(lol)

In the rehearsal or the time when I was out of the camera's sight I showed people my "Thriller" dance, which made 'em laugh . . . you know, lately I find my life worth living when I do something senseless.


Awww I just can't forget that my XXL-size mistake in the talk right before my singing( ; _ ; )

I'm so sorry about that(T o T)

I said quite normally like "This is the first time for me to be in a M-Ste Special show" and Matsumoto-san replied "Huh? What did you just say?"
Me: "Eh? I said, this is the first time for me to be in a M-Ste Special . . . "
Matsu: "M-Ste?!"
Me: "Yes, M-Ste . . . "

It wasn't until I was asked twice or so that I noticed my mistake
( ; _ ; )

Am I such a person naturally prone to silly mistakes like this . . . ?

I heard that after the show my dad went and apologized to the show staff people, but according to him, they weren't angry at all but laughing like "Hahaha that was a fun moment~" "She dominated that scene~(lol)"

Just how kind they are( ; _ ; )*weeps*


By the way.
When I was on the outdoor stage I saw Yurikamome passing by on the right, which was beautiful. I was excited pointing at it yelling "Oh! That's Yurikamome!" but no one around got excited together with me:slumps down:

It was a pity I couldn't share that happy feeling with anyone:slumps down:

But anywayz it was so freaking cold, indeed ! !

The girls of Pabo were in a very freezing-looking costume - poor thing~!
And Ayapan! Takashima announcer! She was in that freezing-looking one-piece too! I was quite impressed by her. She was struggling with carrying through the MC role all alone(smile)
You did a good job(smile)

Well that wasn't such a big deal for me, as I'm resistant to cold(or rather, I believe I don't feel cold as long as I think "it's not cold").

You know, when there's someone who's sensitive to the cold around you, that makes you think "Oh he/she looks cold" quite objectively, and you don't feel the coldness yourself any more.

Got it ?!

It's something like, if someone starts to cry when you are about to cry, you lose your drive to cry.

Well anywayz, that was a busy place to be in.

Gotta be careful not to say things like "HEYHEYHEY" in the M-Ste Special the day after tomorrow( ; _ ; )