Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Let me tell you about my life

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

This is the floor of a large recording room in the studio


I love rolling around here

I just said rolling, which means not lounging, but literally rolling


I heard you gotta lie on the floor with your back straight, then roll sideways like a stick, which is a fire extinction method if your cloth caught fire

It's an emergency response training in case my cloth caught fire someday

I don't know why but I've been doing it often from childhood


'Cause you'll never know when your cloth could catch fire!

I'm pretty sure I'd get panics and paralyzed, that's why I'm doing regular training of this rolling fire extinction method


The difficulties are that your cloth gets dirty a little, and that it's painful to roll on this hard floor

Plus you look strange on all accounts


This is the way I am, and I'm counting on you as always