Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hushaby

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I'll be on Waratte Iitomo tomorrow~!

Gotta hit the sack soon tonight cuz gotta get up early (; .V.)

*pant pant*


By the way


This is what happened two days ago


It wasn't until I went out

that I noticed I put my pants on backwards :slumps down:

I noticed it when I entered the restroom of the studio

Huh? I see the tag in front . . .

Oh my God!

I'd put my underwear on backwards ! ! > me


So, you think about putting it on correctly then, right?

But as I was in tights, I mean leggings, I needed to take off leggings once and put it again to put the pants on correctly . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . .


Can't be bothered ( -_-)


So I spent the whole day leaving my pants as it is.

I felt no strangeness at all.

It's like,

It's OK, I'm like, not gonna have a date with somebody( -_-)


Have you ever had any experiences like this? (. _ .)