Thursday, February 07, 2008

I missed it!

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Agahhh---! ('o' )


Agagagagah ! !
(((( ('o' )))))

I missed "Sonotoki Rekishi Ga Ugoita(the history moved at that time)" featuring "Hasegawa Heizō" ! ! !

Aww!

I was at home after work at that time !

I was looking forward watching it !

What was I doing?! . . . Sleeping, probably . . .

Gaaaaaaaaah ('o' )

By the way, I'm listening to the audio-mastered version of my album.

It sounds really good, good enough to make me amazed by the difference between mastered and non-mastered version. I surprised a bit, actually.

Well that's understandable.

That's an important work, you know.

I wonder what's the best way to describe "mastering."

That's the finishing touch work, that you line up all the album songs, align the volume level of each song, wrap up in whole, put simply.

This work makes the sounds quite improved. It's the final coordination work, that considers how to make each song sound nice and distinctive, as well as how to give uniformity to all the songs as a whole.

Whew.

Well but I haven't had the feeling everything is over, until I have the sample version in my hand. I haven't relaxed yet, sorta.

By the way this silver-color package, is the one sent from the company called Sterling Sound who's always been doing mastering works for me, and I find its color is the same as my nail color I put on for a work I did yesterday.

I kinda feel happy.

That's what happened to me today.

Gaaahh ! ! I just remembered, that I missed "Sonotoki Rekishi Ga Ugoita" ! !

Awww.

I feel a little happy and sad !

A bittersweet feeling . . .