Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Piled up

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

There's a lot of songs that need lyrics piled up~

Aww~

Some time ago I was only writing songs intensely, so a lot of songs are remaining now waiting for lyrics-related works.

It's something like a lot of washing piled up. I'm not too crazy about finishing them(._.*)

I mean, it's so hard to do.

I find it most difficult to make the last 3 songs or so for an album.

(Yes that's right, I'm going through the hardest part, of making my Japanese album)


I felt like watching Kaze no tani no Naushika after a long time, so I dug in the box DVDs were in and found it! Yay!


But what I found was the VHS videotape.


I don't have a VCR:slumps down:

Maybe I'll get one in DVD version later . . .


Instead now I'm thinking which one to watch, Mononoke Hime or Bagdad Café.