Saturday, December 08, 2007

Coincidence

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

The other day, when I gave the squashed-faced Kuma-san hot-water bottle to Murakami-san, it led me to a totally unexpected scene.

"Thank you~! Here you go, this is from me, in return"

She gave a nicely wrapped gift to me! (I just put mine into a paper bag(lol))

Ah, so maybe she read the Kuma-san hot-water bottle story here on this site and thought of giving something back to me - I thought so at first, but what I learned from her was that she bought the gift before she saw that message.


A wonderful, incidental gifts exchange was done!

Never thought this would happen. I feel kinda happy about it.


And you know, what Murakami-san gave to me is this, a pair of Bonjour slippers!!!

The Kuma-san, who fairly looks like the Kuma Chang illustration that I draw randomly, is saying Bonjour! Bonjour!

If you put these slippers on and walk watching your toes, every step you take he'll say Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjo

Alright alright, I'm okay, I'm not going crazy.


Well~but come to think of it, Murakami-san and me who sends Kuma items to each other . . . this is too wonderful!!!

We are getting closer to what human beings are supposed to be, I should say . . . !

Everyone, why don't all of us exchange Kuma items with our neighbors, heading for an ideal nation . . . ! Or rather, to paradise . . . !

What I am talking about.

Well, er, put simply, exchanging gifts is lovely I think. Exactly from around now through the end of the year, it's the season of exchanging gifts.

This winter my toes are going to be warmed up with these Bonjour slippers(^0^)


I have no idea why a banana-like thing is floating above his head though.