Friday, October 26, 2007

Manga

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

(^-^)/ Bonjour

These are all the mangas I've got in my bookshelf!
I also have "Piano no Mori(Piano Forest)" although it's not in this photo.

Not all the collection of my mangas are at my hand since some are at my home in NY, others are like sleeping in the warehouse, packed in the carton boxes.

Most of them could be at my home in NY as I haven't got any new mangas lately . . .

This might be a sort of lavishness, but those mangas which I wanna buy and own also in Japan, are Urusei Yatsura, Ranma 1/2, City Hunter, Cat's Eye, Please Save My Earth, YuYu Hakusho, Slam Dunk, and such.

Occasionally there is this moment in time when you really wanna read them. Especially "Ranma 1/2" and "Please Save My Earth."

I'm so addicted to those characters like Shion, as I love those Piccolo type of characters so much.

And I wanna see the boobs of Female Ranma! I have a feeling I don't like the character of Male Ranma. I'm no match for those shy type of guys. Cuz I'm such a pushy person! (lol) I think I can make friends with Female Ranma though. Could this be strange, that your feeling about one same person turns 180 degrees around depending on if he/she is male or female . . .

That's a wrap for now, otherwise I'll keep talking about mangas for ever!

Ciao!