Sunday, October 07, 2007

Affection

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

I just found my SONY headphones, that I've been using regularly for these couple of years, were so ragged like this(._.*)

Totally torn up(._.*)

These are excellent headphones, used in many studios. I always did my work with these ones. Which means these are excellent as the monitors. (The BOSE ones are like not for work but for just listening to music, as they tweak the sound balance)


Oh and you know, I got a bunch of emails before the official announcement, and let me tell you that the song played in the new Asience commercials is indeed my new song!

The song that goes like "Daisuki dakara ~ Zutto ~ *"!

So you can tell it's me right away by hearing my singing voice. I'm thrilled to know that.


Come to think of it this is the first time my song is used for a shampoo commercial! Oh my God! Isn't that wonderful*

I'm looking forward to the start of the CM's another version, in which you can see the face of those actress ladies~.