Monday, September 10, 2007

Give something, given something

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Whew~!

I took a good enough rest~!

My M-ste appearance last week ended all the TV-related work series this time! I took it easy for a while, doing things like soaking myself in a shiny bathtub nice and easy and such.


Never mind that, you know what~?

Just look at this~!

I got such a beautiful hand-made card from a girl named "Tae"-san!

Jeez this . . . is Kuma Chang, playing azuma-asobi . . . !

It's giza quality takasu(so high quality) if I say in Shokotan's way lololololololololol

Lots of washi are used freely for it! (; .V.)

It shows Kuma Chang's character very well! All the parts are quite look-alike, from those weeping-look eyes, that downy silhouette probably made by hand-tearing, that shortness of limbs, to those bottom shape of feet.

Thank you Tae-san~. This is just too cute~.

All your letters, Kuma goods(lol), and strange socks(lol) - I get too much to introduce here but I did receive all of them! Thank you very much. All those things always make me encouraged or enjoy.

I think it's such a wonderful thing, to be given something from someone. Please give this happiness to enjoy this wonderful feeling to your loved ones nearby and family, not only to me whom you seldom meet face-to-face.


I'll write about the inside story of M-Ste and such later-!