Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another one

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

Could it be that printing still needs some very analog works?

Could it be that someone needs to set something like word stamps one by one, manually . . . ??

Or was this spot-like thing made by the dust stuck in somewhere, could that be the cause?


Now that I look closer, and it looks kinda like an ink that tried to escape from other words but died without fulfilling his life ambition. Man you almost made it! How frustrating.

I can't imagine the other way round. I wonder why. "Oh! Jeez! I'm late! Gotta hurry up to join others . . . . Gahhh, I'm not gonna make it!" - it never looks like that.

I think it looks like being on the way escaping from other words.

Well, it also looks like just a dust (lol)