Sunday, August 05, 2007

Woot! The white thing is . . . !

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

G-O-N-E---!

It's cleaned off---!

Rubber erasers rule~!

I got some tips of how to deal with it by email, and I'd like to thank all of you!

Some people taught me that those white square-shaped sponges sold in Hyakkin(100yen store) would work good but I thought it's too much of a bother to go out to get them . . . then I got this suggestion that normal rubber eraser would work as well . . . !

Come on~! I started scrubbing with a rubber eraser, half in doubt, then guess what, the white paint stuck on the table faded every moment!

You rubber eraser . . . so you have such a talent like this! You rubber eraser, I've underestimated you up till now . . . Forgive me! And big thanks to you! (^-^)