Friday, August 10, 2007

These socks are . . .

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

MY GAWWWWWD !!!


This has a huge impact on everyone!

NE. BU. TA!


Even I stepped back from this for a moment (lol)

I got this through Zanecchi's acquaintance. Thank you very much for giving me such unbelievable socks. This will be my most fave ever. Tops the list in "stiflingness" category.

And on top of that, this is an "available for a limited time only" kind of thing! I appreciate it, I appreciate it so much. This NEBUTA thins has a different type of fighting power that my other collections never had . . .

Yesterday when I went to the beauty shop to dye my hair, actually I was putting these socks on inside the shoes.

"Right now I'm wearing such geeky socks though nobody can tell it . . . ! Oh my, I can feel my heart is pounding . . . " I was thrilled in such a strange way. I'm such a weird girl.