Monday, August 20, 2007

Sleep

(a photo is uploaded. please check her official site)

It's kinda embarrassing to tell you about my dream 'cause you may do dream analysis or interpretation of it, but I myself is a type of person who doesn't believe in dream interpretation thing that much, so I just thought it's OK and that's why I wrote about it yesterday.

Basically I always remember my dreams clearly in detail, and 70 or 80 percent of them are scary ones!

I often wake up with "Whew~ I'm tired~" because of the content of my dream.

Sometimes I fight against an enemy, sometimes my buddies get killed, or I'm just running away from something. Sometimes I'm getting attacked a lot by dogs or cats, having nowhere to escape and just thinking "Oh it hurts, it hurts," and sometimes my family is killing each other with a knife or chopper, and whatnot - I cannot write further, 'cause this just gets more erotic, grotesque and nonsense*

I receive some emails from time to time asking me "Hikki, when do you sleep??" as I write here quite randomly . . . I don't know from what time, but basically I always wake up after I sleep 2 hours or 2 and a half hours!

It's OK for me to wake up, but I always have a big trouble getting to sleep, and it takes at least 1 hour to fall asleep no matter how sleepy I am. This is so inefficient and this could be my problem.

So I fall asleep, then just after 2 hours or so I wake up, and kill time for 1 or 2 hours by reading books or playing with Kuma Chang until I calm myself down, as I become wide awake because of scary dreams.

Well it's true I'm keeping irregular hours, but please just take it like "Oh, so she wrote it 'cause she woke up?" when you find my message posted at an irregular time!

Today now I'm going to hit the sack, by the way*

The image above is the one taken when I stayed at Park Hyatt Hotel in Shinjuku looooooooong time ago. Those little sunlights coming through the clouds are making concentrate attacks on a corner in the city! The buildings may get burned if you put a huge magnifying glass in between.